Visa to Spain
Spain is among the SEE countries the Schengen Agreement. To enter Spain Russia and the CIS nationals require a visa.
Important! at the Consulate General of Spain in St. Petersburg, for technical reasons, increased time for issuing visas. Regardless of the treatment room - the Consulate or the Visa Center, most of the tourist visa is issued for 1-2 days before nachala trip, even in cases where the application itself served more than a month before the intended trip.
To obtain a tourist visa, you must submit the following documents:
- Form completed in English or Spanish, and personally signed by the applicant;
- Passport, which is valid for at least 3 months after the end of the trip. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the visa;
- Photocopies of all pages of the current zagranpasporta (copy of the page with personal data should be provided in duplicate);
- 2 color photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm on a white background, with no corners and ovals. One photo to be glued to the application form;
- Other passport (and a copy of all of their pages), current and canceled, which is a mark, seal or visa of any country;
- Photocopies of all pages of internal passport (even empty!)
- The original and a copy of health insurance for all types of aid, acting on the whole territory of the Schengen area and for the whole stay. Insurance coverage must be at least 30,000 euros;
- Certificate from the employer on company letterhead indicating stazha employment, position and salary level. The certificate should also contain information that is provided to the employee while traveling next vacation with the workplace. The certificate must be signed by the manager of the enterprise and the company seal. Rabotayuschim in SP besides help with the work you need to attach a copy of the certificate of registration of the company and a copy of the VAT;
- Individual entrepreneurs - a copy of the registration certificate and a copy of the FE INN, a copy of the declaration of payment of taxes;
- Unemployed - an application for sponsorship, with the help of a sponsor, a copy of the passport page with personal data and documents certifying the degree of kinship;
- For seniors - a copy of the pension certificate, proof of financial solvency for travel (bank statement, travelers checks or a statement of sponsorship, with the help of a sponsor, a copy of the internal passport and proof of the degree of kinship);
- For students - a certificate from the school (DO NOT need during the holidays), a copy of student card, the application for sponsorship, help with the work of the applicant, a copy of the first page of his internal passport and proof of the degree of kinship;
- Confirmation of the financial viability of the applicant on the trip (a minimum rate of 57 euros per person per day, but not less than 562 Euro for the whole stay): bank statements, credit card and bank statements from your checking account. In the case of a visa to St. Petersburg provided proof of financial solvency rate of 62 euros per person per day, but not less than 562 euros for the whole poezdki. Traveler's checks, account statements, obtained via the Internet or ATM, and inquiries about buying the currency as evidence of the availability of funds will not be accepted;
persons who had no previous Schengen visas in their passports, it is also desirable to provide additional documentation on the financial well-being: a copy of the title deed, car, etc.;
- Confirmation of the Air, train or bus tickets or tickets for marine vessels or copies of electronic tickets;
- Proof of residence in Spain:
- Cheap hotels: the original or a fax with the stamp and signature of the responsible person or a printout from the Internet with the reservation number, name (s) tourist (s)
- Or lease villas / houses or kvaptiry;
in the case of a private visit - notarized invitation from a private individual (the original), which contains personal information and invited the inviter, the specific timing and purpose of the trip, the address in Spain. It is also necessary to provide the original or copies of documents confirming the relationship, proof of residency and a copy of the sponsor of his passport or residence permit;
- If traveling families, the available documents (and copies thereof), confirming the degree of kinship.
Consulate reserves the right to request additional documents, as well as the cause of the applicant for an interview. Sotrudnikami Consulate telephone calls made on these phones in the application and verification of the applicant. If the information will be false, may be denied a visa.
If requested visa valid for more than 180 days , the Consular Section recommends to provide proof of residence in Spain on previously issued visa:
- Previous visas and border control stamps of Spain,
- Boarding passes or electronic copies of the tickets or train / bus tickets
- Receipt of hotels, rental cars, etc. the period of stay,
- Receipt or a printout from the account bankovskoy card, proof of payment for goods and services in Spain during this period.
Visa through travel agencies
In the case of a visa through travel agencies set of documents and requirements for the photos may differ from the above, tak as the agency carried out at the request of the Embassy visa application electronically through the "A visa-Tour".
Photos attached to the application must meet the following requirements:
- Photo size 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- The statute of limitations must measure no more than 6 months;
- A clear color image on a flat white background, no corners, ovals, and frameworks;
- The image of the applicant's face must occupy 70-80% of the photograph, the size of the head (from the top to the meryaya podborodka) should be about 3 cm;
- The photo should be shown full-face front view of the applicant and the camera directly;
the applicant must be shown without sunglasses, hats, platkov, except when it is necessary for religious reasons.
trip with children
If you plan a trip with the kids, you must provide a complete set of documents, including the application form and a photocopy of the birth of a child svidetelstva.
For children traveling with one parent or in soprovozhdenii third party must provide a copy of the first page of a Russian passport of parent / parents, a notarized power of attorney for removal of the child and a copy of it. In the power of attorney must contain the following data:
- The address of registration and passport details of the remaining parent / parents
Name of the accompanying person, his passport details and address of registration,
purpose of the trip - turi3m,
Location - Spain and other Schengen countries,
Important: a power of attorney must be fully completed in Russian.
If you can not provide authorization from a parent, you must attach a copy of the document confirming the absence of the plug (the death certificate, divorce certificate and the certificate of a single mother or a certificate from the police that nahozhdeniya place of one of the spouses is not known).
On the children included in a parent's passport, the passport is pasted into a separate visa sticker. In the parent's passport must be affixed photograph a child who has attained the age of six. Children aged 14 years and older dolzhny have their own passport.
Consent to the processing of personal data
In connection with the introduction of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data" each applicant to apply for a visa at the visa centers of Spain, to the total package of documents should prilozhit personally completed and signed form "Consent to the processing of personal data." For minors document signed by parents or legal guardians.
Terms of the package of documents
documents filed in support of the visa application must be stacked in a specific order:
1. Visa Application Form
2. Bron hotel or invitation
4. Copies of the air or train tickets
5. Help with work
6. Documents proving the financial viability of the applicant
7. A photocopy of all pages of the passport
8. A photocopy of all pages of internal passport
9. Other documents (power of attorney nA children, etc.)
Documents, arranged in a different order will not be accepted.
Tourist visa in Moscow usually takes 4-5 working days from the date of application, in St. Petersburg - rabochih 4-6 days, the maximum period of decision-making - 3 months. In high season, the period of consideration of visa applications may increase up to 10 days. Time for consideration of visa applications submitted through the Visa Application Centres in Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirske, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, from 4 to 6 working days, plus 2 days for the shipment documents.
You can also make an urgent visa within 3 days or 24 hours - in this case the application fee is doubled (in the case of a visa for 24 hours also increases and service charge). Urgent visa will not be issued to citizens of Belarus.
Terms of visas
For the standard tourist trip is issued multivisa valid - 180 days (maximum stay strane - 90 days). In some cases, the consulate reserves the right to issue one-time or two entry visa, which is valid for 3 months.
How to apply for a visa
Acceptance of documents for a visa from private individuals is carried out in the Spanish visa centers in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Yekaterinburg, Irkutske, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Sochi, Ufa , Khabarovsk.
Receiving and issuing of documents in Spanish visa centers performed without an appointment on weekdays from 9.00 to 16.00, with the exception of CC in Moscow, where the issue of documents is carried out from 12.00 to 16.00, and St. Petersburg - from 11 June 2012 until the summer kontsa season release of documents is carried out from 14.00 to 18.00.
Filing and receipt of documents is carried out in person, by proxy (requires a notarized power of attorney and a copy of the passport of the authorized person), a close relative (required documents podtverzhdayuschie family ties, and a copy of the passport of a relative) or an accredited travel agency. In St. Petersburg, in the case of documents with ready visa enabled via relatives, besides the documents. confirming the relationship. you need to provide a power of attorney signed by the owner paporta (not certified by a notary).
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Spain in Moscow, as well as the Consulate of Spain in Saint Petersburg continue to receive documents for visas from accredited travel agencies, as well as from individuals. Reception of documents is carried out only by appointment by phone in Moscow: (495) 235-33-70, in Saint Petersburg: (812) 702-62-66 (Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00).
In the process of appointment should clearly indicate the date and purpose of the visit, the number of people (if you plan to travel in a group). The applicant is obliged to come to a specified time, in case of delay of more than 1 hour (30 minutes for groups), to accept the documents will be refused. Filing zayavitelem made personally or his agent or the consulate accredited travel agency. If documents are submitted to the Embassy of attorney, you must carry a notarized consent from the owner of the passport.
In extreme cases, the Consular Department of the Embassy of Spain in Moscow can be contacted on his mobile phone at (499) 136-39-02. This phone is not a reference, as it is impossible for him to make an appointment or to get advice on entry into Spain.
Submission of documents via courier KMS DHL, EMS
Persons wishing to make short-term visa category C, may apply to the Spanish visa centers via DHL or EMS.
In this case, all application fees must be paid in advance (no later than one day prior to the expected delivery of documents) from any bank in Russia. Posle of payment (not earlier than 24 hours!) Must contact the courier service and arrange the delivery of the courier to pass a package of necessary documents for the visa, attached to a bank receipt confirming payment of fees (if a single payment paid fees for more than one applicant, each shall be attached a copy of the receipt), and an envelope for each application. If the applicant wishes to obtain a passport with a ready vizoy also using courier services to the total package of documents necessary to apply a receipt of payment for this service (paid in advance at the bank along with the other charges).
Cost of service delivery can be found on the website of DHL, or by contacting the offices of EMS services in the community.
We should pay particular attention to filling bank forms: - in the "payer" you must specify the name and passport number zayavitelya - if the fees are paid for more than one applicant, in the "payer" must list the names and passport numbers of all applicants .
The fee for all types of Schengen visas is 1,453 rubles (the equivalent of 35 Euro), payable in rubles directly follows in the visa application center when they apply. For additional paperwork will be charged a service fee of 830 rubles.
In case of an emergency visas for 3 days visa Collecting is 2,905 rubles, the service fee - 830 rubles.
In case of an emergency visas within 24 hours of the application fee is 2905 rubles, the service fee - 830 rubles, and an additional fee za courier services - 750 rubles.
valid visa in your passport annulled
In the event that expired foreign passports (expired or damaged passport) has a Schengen visa, the validity of which has not expired, it will also be void. The owner of the passport is necessary to issue a new visa at the consulate by providing a valid passport, old passport with Schengen visa and a full package of documents on the chosen category visa. The procedure for transferring visa from the old passport to the new one is not available.