15 SECTION SEVEN. ECONOMY AND FINANCE
SECTION ONE. THE BASIC RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Chapter One. The Spaniards and foreigners
Chapter Two. Rights and freedoms
Part 1. Fundamental rights and public freedoms
Part 2. On the rights and responsibilities of citizens
Chapter Three. The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
Chapter Four. On guarantees of fundamental freedoms and human
Chapter Five. On the suspension of the rights and freedoms
SECTION TWO. ABOUT CROWN
SECTION THREE. About the Cortes Generales
Chapter One. About the Chambers
Chapter Two. On the development of laws
Chapter Three. On International Treaties
SECTION FOUR. ABOUT THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
SECTION FIVE. ON RELATIONS BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND Cortes Generales
SECTION EIGHT. ON TERRITORIAL UNIT OF THE STATE
Chapter One. General Provisions
Chapter Two. Local Government
Chapter Three. On Autonomous Communities
CHAPTER NINE. THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
SECTION TEN. On constitutional reform
Economy and Finance
1. All kinds of wealth in their various strany sperms, regardless of the owner, are of common interest.
2. Recognized state initiative in economic activity. The law may reserve for the public sector essential resources and services, especially in cases of monopoly, and to permit participation in the management of enterprises, when required by the general interest.
1. The law establishes the forms of stakeholder participation in the social security system, as well as in the activities of government agencies whose functions are directly related to the quality of life or to the general welfare.
2. Public authorities are actively developing various forms of systems involving in business and encourage, through the publication of relevant laws, the development of cooperative associations, as well as making efforts to facilitate access of workers to the ownership of the means of production.
1. Public authorities take care of the modernization and development of all sectors ekonomiki, in particular, agriculture, livestock, fisheries and various crafts in order to equalize the standard of living of all Spaniards.
2. With the same purpose, take special care of the mountain areas.
1. State may, by publication of the law to plan the overall economic activity in order to meet the collective needs, to ensure uniform and harmonious development of the regions and industries and to stimulate the growth of income and wealth, as well as the most equitable distribution.
2. The government is developing projects planning in line with expectations given to him under the autonomous community, a well as with the help and assistance of the trade unions and other professional, business and economic organizations. To this end, a council, the composition and functions of which are defined by law.
1. The law regulates the legal status of state and municipal property on the basis of principles, not allowing his exclusion, confiscation and seizure, and takzhe protects it from misuse.
2. Is a state-owned property required by law and, in any case, the coastal zone, the beaches, the territorial sea and the natural resources of the economic zone and the continental shelf.
3. The Law regulates the use, protection and preservation of gosudarstvennoy and national ownership.
1. Original right to levy taxes belongs to the State and to the law.
2. Autonomous Communities and Local Representative Assembly may establish and collect taxes in accordance with the Constitution and the laws.
3. Tax incentives affecting state taxation shall be installed in accordance with the law.
4. Public services can brat to make financial commitments and expenditures only in accordance with the laws.
1. The government produces general budget of the State, the Cortes Generales his view, amend and approve.
2. General budget of the State is a year, includes all the costs and revenues of the public sector, it is also determined by the size of the tax charges levied by the State.
3. The government should provide the general budget of the State Congress of Deputies no later than three months before the expiry of the budget of the previous year.
4. If the law on the budget is not adopted before the pervogo day of the relevant fiscal year, automatically renewed previous year's budget before the new.
5. After the adoption of the general budget of the State Government may submit bills to increase expenditure or a decrease in the revenue of the corresponding fiscal year.
6. Any suggestions or amendments involving an increase or decrease in loans of budget revenues may only be amended with the consent of the Government.
7. The budget law can not impose new taxes. It can make changes on the basis of a special law on taxes.
1. Government in accordance with the law is allowed to issue government loans or borrow.
2. Loans held for interest payments and amounts related to the servicing of government loans are always included in the expenditure byudzheTa. They may not be amended or modified, unless they meet the principles laid down in the law on the issue.
1. The Chamber of Accounts is the supreme controlling body of financial reporting and economic activities of the State and the public sector. She reports directly to the Cortes Generales and shall exercise its functions on behalf of Cortes in the discussion and approval of the report on the General Budget of the State.
2. The financial statements of the State and the public sector passed the Chamber of Accounts, where they are checked. Court of Auditors, in addition to performing the functions related to its jurisdiction of the Parliament sends an annual report, which, if necessary, reports violations or acts of responsibility, which, in its opinion, have been approved.
3. Members of the Chamber of Accounts are independent and irremovable as a judge, and they are also subject to the provisions of incompatibility.
4. The organic law regulates the composition and functions of the organizatsiyu Chamber of Accounts.