12 SECTION FOUR. ABOUT THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
SECTION ONE. THE BASIC RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Chapter One. The Spaniards and foreigners
Chapter Two. Rights and freedoms
Part 1. Fundamental rights and public freedoms
Part 2. On the rights and responsibilities of citizens
Chapter Three. The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
Chapter Four. On guarantees of fundamental freedoms and human
Chapter Five. On the suspension of the rights and freedoms
SECTION TWO. ABOUT CROWN
SECTION THREE. About the Cortes Generales
Chapter One. About the Chambers
Chapter Two. On the development of laws
Chapter Three. On International Treaties
SECTION FOUR. ABOUT THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
SECTION FIVE. ON RELATIONS BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND Cortes Generales
SECTION EIGHT. ON TERRITORIAL UNIT OF THE STATE
Chapter One. General Provisions
Chapter Two. Local Government
Chapter Three. On Autonomous Communities
CHAPTER NINE. THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
SECTION TEN. On constitutional reform
About the government and administration of the state
The government administers domestic and foreign policy, management of civil and military affairs and the protection of the state. It went hand exercises executive and administrative functions in accordance with the Constitution and the laws.
1. The government consists of a chairman, zamestiteley, ministers and other members of the Government as provided by law.
2. The Chairman directs the work of the Government, coordinate the functions of the rest of its members, regardless of the authority and direct responsibility for the implementation of the activity of each of them.
3. Members of the Government may not exercise representative functions other than those provided for parliamentary mandate, as well as any other public functions that are not related to their positions, and can not engage in any professional or commercial activity.
4. Status and the incompatibility of members Pravitelstva determined by law.
1. After each update of the Congress of Deputies and in the case Constitution preducmotrennyh King after prior consultation with the representatives of the political groups represented in Parliament through the President of the Congress proposes a candidate for Prime Minister.
2. Dolzhnost candidate for the Prime Minister, proposed in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, is in front of the Congress of Deputies the political program of the Government in the proposed composition and request a vote of no confidence in the House.
3. If the Congress of Deputies, the absolute majority of its members expressed a vote of no confidence proposed candidate, the King appointed him to the post of Prime Minister. If this majority is not obtained, the same candidate shall be voted on within 48 hours after the first, with a vote of confidence recognizes obtained by simple majority vote.
4. If the second ballot is not received the required vote of confidence, make new proposals in the manner provided in the preceding paragraphs.
5. If after a period of two months from the date of the first vote on the appointment of the Chairman of the Government, no candidate receives votuma confidence, the King shall dissolve both Houses and call new elections with the consent of the President of the Congress.
According to the Chairman of the Government of the King appoints and dismisses the other members of the Government.
1. The Government shall resign after vseobschih elections, as stipulated by the Constitution of cases of denial of parliamentary trust, as well as in the event of resignation or death of the chairman.
2. The government in retirement continues to perform its functions until the new government is formed.
1. The Chairman and other members of the Government, as appropriate, be held criminally responsible before the Criminal Chamber of the Supreme Court.
2. The charge of treason or any offense against the security of the State at the time of the members of the Government of its powers may be brought only on the initiative of a quarter of the members of Congress and with soglasiya an absolute majority of its members.
3. The right of pardon, which is the prerogative of the King, does not apply to the cases covered by this article.
1. The institutions of government impartially cluzhat common interest in their activities guided by the principles of efficiency, hierarchy, decentralization, downsizing and coordination, fully obeying the laws and regulations.
2. Creation, operation and co-ordination of government are carried out in accordance with the law.
3. The law regulates the status of civil servants, the conditions of entry to the civil service in accordance with the skills and capabilities of each individual and their right to membership in trade unions, the regime of incompatibility and the guarantees of impartiality in the exercise of their official functions.
1. Law enforcement services, to obey the government, designed to protect the free exercise of the rights and freedoms of citizens and ensure the safe upper.
2. An organic law defines the functions, basic principles and the status of law enforcement services.
Governed by the law
a) the participation of citizens, either directly or through a recognized organization or association law in the development of administrative decisions that affect them,
b) public access to archives and documents administration, except in cases affecting the security and defense of the State, the investigation of criminal offenses, takzhe and intimate lives of people
c) the conduct of the administrative affairs to ensure the right of citizens interested in their personal appearance.
1. The courts shall monitor the implementation of regulatory powers and the legality of public administration, and takzhe the compliance of their activities with the provisions laid down by law.
2. Individuals in the manner prescribed by law, are entitled to compensation for damage caused to their property or rights as a result of the actions of public services, except in extraordinary circumstances.
The State Council is the highest advisory body of the Government. Organic zakon defines its powers and the formation.