08 SECTION TWO. ABOUT CROWN
SECTION ONE. THE BASIC RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Chapter One. The Spaniards and foreigners
Chapter Two. Rights and freedoms
Part 1. Fundamental rights and public freedoms
Part 2. On the rights and responsibilities of citizens
Chapter Three. The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
Chapter Four. On guarantees of fundamental freedoms and human
Chapter Five. On the suspension of the rights and freedoms
SECTION TWO. ABOUT CROWN
SECTION THREE. About the Cortes Generales
Chapter One. About the Chambers
Chapter Two. On the development of laws
Chapter Three. On International Treaties
SECTION FOUR. ABOUT THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
SECTION FIVE. ON RELATIONS BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND Cortes Generales
SECTION EIGHT. ON TERRITORIAL UNIT OF THE STATE
Chapter One. General Provisions
Chapter Two. Local Government
Chapter Three. On Autonomous Communities
CHAPTER NINE. THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
SECTION TEN. On constitutional reform
About the Crown
1. King - head of state, the symbol of its unity and continuity, the referee and mediator in the ongoing activities of state bodies - the highest representation of the Spanish State in international relations, especially with the people with whom it has historical community, and also carries out the functions conferred on him by the Constitution and laws.
2. Its title - the King of Spain, this shall he may use other titles that correspond to the Crown.
3. The King is inviolable and shall not be liable. Its decisions shall be signed in the manner prescribed in Article 64, without his signature, they have no power, except as provided in Article 65.
1. The Spanish Crown successors inherited His Majesty Juan Carlos I de Borbon, the legitimate heir of the historic dynasty. Succession to the throne is carried out in the usual manner of primogeniture and representation, in preference to the preceding branch followed in the same branch - the closer the degree of kinship with the same degree of kinship - the man to the woman at the same field - starshemu to minors.
2. Crown Prince of his birth or from the time when he will be proclaimed as such, finds the dignity of Prince of Asturias, tak the same as all the other titles traditionally belonging to the heir to the Spanish crown,
3. If all extinct branch of the dynasty, having the right of succession to the Crown, the Cortes Generales solve the issue of succession in the most appropriate form for the interests of Spain.
4. Whoever having the right of succession to the Crown, enter into a marriage, despite zapret the King and the Cortes Generales, deprived, as well as his descendants, the right of succession to the Crown.
5. Renunciation and resignation, as well as any doubt on the merits or on the right, arising from the order of succession to the Crown, are specified by law.
1. Wife of the King or Queen consort can not carry out constitutional functions, except for the functions set zakonom of the Regency.
1. If the King is a minor, the father or the mother of the King, and in absence of an adult relative, the second by succession after a minor king, in accordance with the procedure established by the Constitution, shall promptly enter into the Regency and is a regent until the majority of the King.
2. If the King will be unable to fulfill its power and this failure is recognized by the Cortes Generales, becomes regent nezamedlitelno Crown Prince when he came of age. If he is a minor, operating procedures set forth in the preceding paragraph, as long until it is the Crown Prince of age.
3. If there is no one who has the right of succession to become regent, the Cortes Generales appoint Regency, consisting of one, three or five people.
4. To join the Regency, it must be of legal age and ispantsem.
5. Regency on the basis of the constitutional mandate and certainly on behalf of the King.
1. King becomes the guardian of a minor person appointed for that purpose in the will of the late King, on condition that he age and Spaniard by birth. If a guardian has not been appointed in the will, the guardian of the King are his father and mother had, while those in a state of widowhood. If there are none, the trustee appointed by the Cortes Generales, but on condition that combine regency and guardianship can only father, mother or direct ancestors of the king.
2. Implementation of guardianship is also incompatible with any position or representative of a political nature.
1. When Coronation before the Cortes Generales King oath that will honestly perform their duties, fulfill and protect the Constitution and the laws and respect the rights of citizens and the Autonomous Communities.
2. The Crown Prince, on reaching adulthood, and the Regent or Regents before assuming duties, bring the same oath, as well as the oath of allegiance to the King.
a) sign and promulgate zakony,
b) convene and dissolve the Cortes Generales and call elections in accordance with the Constitution,
a) call a referendum in the cases provided for by the Constitution,
g) proposed candidate for the chairmanship of the Government and, if necessary, appoint or relieve him of his duties in accordance with the conditions provided for in the Constitution,
e) by the Chairman of the Government appoints the members of the Pravitelstva and dismisses them,
e) issues agreed in the Council of Ministers decrees fan of civilian and military positions, awards medals and titles of honor, in accordance with the laws,
g) is aware of public affairs and preside at the meetings because of this the Council of Ministers, where it considers it necessary, at the request of the Chairman of the Government,
h) is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces,
i) the right of pardon in accordance with zakonom, which does not provide for a general amnesty,
k) has a higher patronage of the Royal Academy.
1. The King shall appoint ambassadors and other diplomatic representatives. Foreign representatives in Spain are accredited by it.
2. King sign international agreements on behalf of the State in accordance with the Constitution and the laws.
3. The king, with the prior consent of the Cortes Generales, to declare war and peace zaklyuchaet.
1. Solutions of the King shall be countersigned by the Chairman of the Government and, if necessary, the relevant ministers. Presentation of the candidate and the appointment of the President of the Government, as well as the dissolution of the Cortes Generales, provided for in Article 99, shall be signed by predsedatelya Congress.
2. Solutions for the King of the responsible person, hold them together with his signature.
1. King receives from the state budget for the maintenance of the total amount of his family and the Court and freely dispose of it.
2. The King appoints and dismisses from office grazhdanckih and military officers of his court.