05 Section 1. Chapter Three. The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
SECTION ONE. THE BASIC RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Chapter One. The Spaniards and foreigners
Chapter Two. Rights and freedoms
Part 1. Fundamental rights and public freedoms
Part 2. On the rights and responsibilities of citizens
Chapter Three. The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
Chapter Four. On guarantees of fundamental freedoms and human
Chapter Five. On the suspension of the rights and freedoms
SECTION TWO. ABOUT CROWN
SECTION THREE. About the Cortes Generales
Chapter One. About the Chambers
Chapter Two. On the development of laws
Chapter Three. On International Treaties
SECTION FOUR. ABOUT THE STATE GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
SECTION FIVE. ON RELATIONS BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND Cortes Generales
SECTION EIGHT. ON TERRITORIAL UNIT OF THE STATE
Chapter One. General Provisions
Chapter Two. Local Government
Chapter Three. On Autonomous Communities
CHAPTER NINE. THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
SECTION TEN. On constitutional reform
The fundamental principles of social and economic policy
1. Gosudarstvennye authorities provide the legal, economic and social protection of the family.
2. Public authorities also provide comprehensive protection of children. All children are equal before the law, regardless of their origin, and marital status of mothers. The law has been promoting the establishment of paternity.
3. Parents need to provide comprehensive assistance to children born in marriage and outside it, during their minority, as well as in other cases provided by law.
4. Children enjoy the protection provided for in international agreements concluded for the protection of their rights.
1. Public authorities create favorable conditions for social and economic development, as well as for a more equitable distribution of regional and private income, in policies to stabilize the economy. It will also be a special policy for full employment.
2. State government support policies that provide vocational training and re-training: taking care of bezopasnosti and health guarantee needed rest by limiting working hours, paid holidays, the development of the respective centers.
Public authorities support the national Social Security system for all citizens, providing care and necessary social services, if necessary, especially with unemployment. Additional support and services are provided on a voluntary basis.
The state has a particular zabotu for the Protection of Social and Economic Rights Spanish workers who are abroad and pursuing a policy aimed at their return .
1. The right to health care.
2. The jurisdiction of the state government include the organization and management of public health through preventive measures, as well as the necessary services and assistance. The law establishes the respective rights and obligations.
3. Public authorities are developing health education, physical education and sport and promote the proper use of leisure takzhe.
1. The public authorities shall promote and patronize the right of everyone to have access to culture.
2. State authorities are encouraging science and research for the benefit of the common interest.
1. Everyone has the right to a healthy human development environment, all are obliged to preserve it.
2. Public authorities should za rational use of all natural resources in order to protect and improve the quality of life and to protect and restore the environment, relying on the need for collective solidarity.
3. Persons who violate the provisions referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be in accordance with the law, criminal or administrative responsibility and obyazany make amends.
The public authorities guarantee the preservation and enrichment of the historical, cultural and artistic heritage of the peoples of Spain, as well as the values of its constituents, regardless of their legal status or property status. Criminal law sets penalties for infringement of this legacy.
All Spaniards have the right to a decent, comfortable housing.
Public authorities provide the necessary conditions and establish appropriate regulations for the effective implementation of the prava, regulate the use of land in the public interest and to prevent land speculation. The Company participates in the revenues earned from the urban development of state institutions.
Public authorities create conditions for a free and effective participation of youth in the cultural, economic, social and political development.
The public authorities shall, in relation to persons impaired in their mental, physical and sensory abilities of policies for prevention, treatment and integration into society, okazyvaya them special care and special protection in the exercise of the rights provided for all citizens of this Section.
The public authorities guarantee by providing pensions, of sufficient size and periodically indexing the minimum economic level of citizens in old age. The authorities also contribute to their well-being, regardless of family responsibilities, by means of a system of social services designed to address their specific problems of health, housing, culture and dosuga.
1. The public authorities guarantee the protection of consumers and users, providing effective ways to their safety, health, and their legitimate economic interests.
2. The public authorities contribute to the spread of information to consumers and users, as well as their education, promote their organization and realization of their right to contact vlastyam in accordance with the conditions provided for by law.
3. In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the law regulates the internal trade and procedure for issuing permits for the production of goods.
The Act regulates the establishment and activities of professional organizations that promote protection of the economic interests of its members. Their internal structure and their activities must be demokraticheskimi.